Saturday, July 11, 2009

DREAMER

the dream that i dream is only being dreamed by me
the characters are the different aspects of myself
it is my dream, therefore; i can change it at any time
should it become a nightmare, i can wake up realizing it is only a dream

i dream i am rich and famous; that i am healthy and fit;
that i am surrounded by a kind and loving family
i dream that i am a teacher, a musician, or any infinite possibility

since it is my dream, i can awaken from it any time i choose;
or fall into a slumber of forgetfulness, mistaking the dream as reality

so i ask myself concerning this dream called Life, "is it that which i desire for myself? "the reality of my being is that i am Spirit, dreaming that i am having a human experience i review the scenes of my life with detached observation to grow in spiritual understanding and to come to know fully:
I Am that I Am.

"Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, said the Lord."
Jeremiah 23:32